Friday, August 29, 2008

Dead Mouse

Well our mouse has been dropped one too many times, so my posting will likely be sporadic for a few days until we get another one. The tabbing to each widget on the screens here (not to mention the 25+ tab clicks I need to make to login) is prohibitive. We'll get a new one soon, so then I will finish up V,W,X,Y, and Z.

In the meantime, have a great Labor Day Weekend!


UPDATE 8/30: Oh My! My cousin, Karen, just let me know that she thought this was about a pet. I hate to laugh, but oh man that does put a different spin on the subject. Hee hee. I had NO IDEA I was even doing a play on words - feeling daft today. Anyway, no animals were harmed during the making of this post, lest you were worried. Just pieces of plastic, wires, and metal. :) And, we got another. So I'll be back to ABC blogging tomorrow! Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until I got to the word widget, I was picturing a dead pet mouse.... We got a good laugh over my confusion.

-Cousin Karen

Takoma Volpe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.