Well, today we slacked on our Letter a Day efforts. Besides eating 3 square meals, we didn't do anything E related. No eggs for breakfast, no E photo, no E coloring page, craft, or activity.Instead we went to church, went out to lunch, spent an hour at Borders looking at new books (not even ONE about Elephants), visited our neighborhood fountain, played outside a little, and watched the Olympic diving events on TV. And, Mia still has a cold. Poor little one - this summer has been hard on our health. Bizzare.
Perhaps some of my readers can help me make the events of this day relate to the letter E - I'm already trying to figure out a way to make F day a Fun one although the girls go to the Nanny tomorrow morning. (I was planning to go to the Fair, but I think we'll have to go later in the week instead. I really need my Nanny days.)
Oh WAIT! We DID read Eloise Takes a Bawth! There we go! Happy E Day!

1 comment:
Sounds like you ENJOYED the day - how convenient that E is the first letter of ENJOY! :)
Post a Comment