Friday, August 8, 2008

C is for Cuddling


This weekend Patrick has a big migration at work, so he is sleeping in this morning in order to head into work at 5 and stay the night, and perhaps the whole weekend. What this means to the girls - Daddy Cuddle Time! I'm not sure he noticed, but they got a whole hour this morning in bed with him while I was out running walking and getting a shower. How lovely for all of us.

Hope everyone has a great C Day!




Some ideas for C: Cookies, Cake, Candy, Cheese, Cantaloupe, Cherries, Crayons, Chalk, Colors, Crafts, Car rides, Clowns, Carousels, Corduroy, Cats, Cows, and of course, China!

We made corduroy monsters today, from the Family Fun magazine - how cute! Little did I know, however, that Laney would have NOTHING to do with hers come bedtime - it seems she was afraid of it. And here I was telling them it was a friendly monster that kept the mean monsters away... Oh well, I still think they're cute.

Books we read today - Corduroy, Cheep Cheep

No comments: