Monday, July 28, 2008

A Broken Toe?

I think I broke my pinkie toe.

I was rushing up the stairs and ran into a chair, heard a loud CRACK, and my toe was looking a bit funny. And, of course, it HURT!!

So here's a picture of my foot. Gross, I know, I think feet are totally gross anyway, but for those of you with morbid fascination, I thought you'd like to see, too.

Poor Margaret, my "running" buddy. With me being sick, she's been out a running partner, and now this. It's only been 2 days since I got back into it. ARggh! I feel like a complete idiot. And you would completely understand, too, if you could see the chair I kicked. It's not like it sticks out in the way, and the little leg of the chair is tucked under the leather upholstered edge. I don't even know how I got my foot under there without any real effort. Bizzare. Anyway, enough ranting - here's my toe. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

As someone who has fallen down her own stairs (sober mind you) and broken 2 toes, I can relate! I hope your toe is on the mend...tape it up and wear your running shoes alot for stability...hopefully that will help.