Sunday, May 20, 2007

Our Little Headbanger

Well. What can I say except that Elena has been enjoying her music so much lately, and has taken to headbanging while listening. It doesn't matter if she's listening to Daddy's music (HOT 99.5), Music Together Music, The Wiggles, or Classical. She rocks and bops her head like she's at a Metallica concert. Have a look. We think it's hilarious.



Elena has really been quite funny lately, as well as a little bit mischievous. She likes to climb into drawers, the dishwasher, and out the door if we don't lock it. I keep reminding myself that I was the sneaky one in my family and that my brother was quite a climber himself, so she comes by it honestly.






And this is Laney at the zoo, in the Meerkat tunnels, eating wood chips.

1 comment:

Tim Martin said...

I believe children of this age do only what they see their parents do...

My child...