Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mothers' Day


Happy Belated Mothers' Day to all my Mommy friends!












Mothers' Day was such a beautiful day here in what is known as "The People's Republic of Takoma Park". Earlier, Patrick had asked what I wanted to do for Mother's Day, and so I got my wish: to plant flowers and make stepping stones with the girls.









We were outside pretty much all day. Mia and I planted seeds all over the yard while Laney hung out in her pack n play in the yard, and Patrick took pics and supervised. We'll see if the seeds grow, but either way, it was fun to have her plant them.














Then, while Elena napped, Patrick and I helped Mia make her stepping stone. For any of you moms out there reading this, I highly recommend it. The kit we bought at Michael's came with the mold, the cement, and some tiles, and we just purchased some additional tiles for Mia to play with and put in her stone. It was a lot of fun for all of us.

No comments: