
Happy April Fools Day to everyone and special Happy Birthday to Amanda and Kyle, who were both born today many years ago!
Once again I was hoping to have a great story to tell you today, something so completely believable yet unbelievable, but I am stuck in a rut of writers block, so it's not going to happen. Instead I will live vicariously through my seester who has made bitter sugarless cookies for her coworkers, and the many other kooky posts I have seen today.


Let's see, since I last posted life has been whirring by. St. Patrick's day came and went without much fanfare, though we did have corned beef and cabbage. I totally missed my dad's and Debbie's birthday - so sorry to both of you!! Easter and Spring Break were spent in Raleigh with my parents, and Laney had her first plane ride on the way home, so that was a big deal. I also got a taste of single motherhood as Patrick had driven home earlier to go back to work, so I flew with the girls myself, which was a bit of a logistical puzzle.
Lots of potential changes in the works for us, and I hope to be able to post about them soon.

3 comments:
Thank you for the birthday wishes! Turning 30 for the 4th year in a row is getting to be hard work;)
So glad to see you back! I was beginning to worry. Don't worry about the birthday, they just seem to come and go these days, don't they? Looking forward to hearing about changes, good, I hope!
Great to see you back! Glad you guys had a nice Easter and spring break :) Miss you!
Post a Comment