Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bathroom Update

UPDATE 4/18 - We have a toilet downstairs! HOORAY!!



So, here's a look at the tilework. The glass guys are coming tomorrow to measure for the frameless glass surround for the shower, and we are finally beginning to see home stretch of this project - hooray!

We wanted to stay true to the historic nature of our bungalow, especially since we live in an historic district, so we are using white subway tile with a black trim, but will have new modern fixtures and a glass surrounded shower. The walls will eventually be a blue-green, the shade we are debating right now. Fun stuff!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Laura. I know how excited you all will be when its all said and done. Your dad is so awesome for doing this for you guys!

Paula Lynn Johnson said...

I love the art deco look. We're looking ahead to a kitchen remodel and I want the subway tile. Looks fantastic!

Debbie said...

How exciting. I know you can't wait to have it finished, just like we are about the basement!

Jules said...

It's looking great Laura! Love the updates.

Amanda said...

it's almost done! keep posting the pics!

Amanda said...

I have to tell you what my friend Regina had to say when I sent her the update/link. "The hunky construction guy is hot! And the bathroom is looking good too!" Hahhahah!!!