Monday, September 10, 2007

Mia's First Day


Today was Mia's first day of Preschool and boy did she have a great time! Ms. Janise had already been to visit, and Mia had a few play dates with some school friends at the playground, but today was the first official day. She borrowed Laney's book bag to take to school so she wouldn't miss Laney, and she had a blast!

Mia painted a picture of herself for her All About Me book, read The Kissing Hand, and is learning about feelings this month. Next Monday I will go with her for my first day as a co-oping parent.

Last night I was a little sad to see her reach this stage, but today as I had to wrench her free from the gaggle of kids running around chasing bubbles, I realized she really needs and loves this.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations...to you both! Love, Aunt Amanda

Debbie said...

Yeah, what a big girl! She will really enjoy preschool. Caleb starts next week!