
Nothing spectacular is happening this week, other than my brother's thirtieth Birthday - (Happy Birthday Little Bro'), but our girls have been pretty funny. I guess it's the age, but if not, we truly have two very funny people in our house and they are both small and girlish. :)
Earlier in the day we were driving around running errands and a car cut us off. I of course, in my infinite wisdom, decided to tell this other driver just exactly what I thought of him (using no four letter words, I am proud to say.) From the back seat I hear: "Silly Mommy, Cars don't talk."
Then, while fixing dinner for the girls, I was asking Mia which was her favorite vegetable. Her response? Jelly Beans!
Here's a silly video of Laney getting me to play fetch.
And, here's Mia singing Happy Birthday to Uncle Neil.

1 comment:
Great now the whole world knows I'm 30. Oh well, thanks for the Happy B'Day, it was mostly painless.
Post a Comment