Monday, August 20, 2007

A Few Days Away...


Well we just got back from Raleigh visiting Marme and Grandaddy, and giving me a few days to just rest and read Harry Potter.

Mia enjoyed talking to Jacque one afternoon on the phone...




The girls both LOVED playing (read, banging on) the piano.



Last week, we went to the Montgomery County Agricultural Fair with a friend from our new preschool, and enjoyed the Merry Go Round, seeing all the Animals, the tractors, and especially eating the ice cream that the cows made for us.

And, lastly, the design of the kitchen is complete, I think!! After rounds and rounds of design changes, I think we have actually settled on one that we BOTH really like! How amazing. We won't be able to start construction until after Christmas, which wasn't exactly in my plan, but those things happen. In the meantime I guess we can redo our driveway and get the rest of the fence replaced. Maybe we can tear down some of the old walls upstairs and start putting up drywall, too.

No comments: