Wednesday, March 7, 2007

AAhhh - CHOO!

Well, it's been a few weeks since I've put anything interesting out here. Mostly we have been dealing with colds and I'm considering buying stock in Pfizer, the maker of Sudafed (ha ha).

Aunt Amanda came to visit the last weekend in February, and we had snow, so we built a very original punk snowman. Later, Mia splashed in the puddles left from the snow and then rain we had. It's snowing again today, but it looks like not even close enough for a snowman.








Other news includes the fact that Elena is now officially 8 months old and is trying really hard to crawl. She can get herself going backwards, so I hope to include a video out here soon of her crawling. :) She's also enjoying picking up Cheerios and other small easy to mush foods.



We also received our first rejection letter from a preschool. We're still holding out hope for the Purple House, however. We dont know when they are planning to let us know one way or the other, so we are just waiting.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Be sure to post Mia's reject letter on her bedroom door like we all did in college ;) Keeping my fingers crossed for the little purple preschool, sounds like you have your heart set on it. I can't believe how competitive preschool is there!

Takoma Volpe said...

Well, we didn't make it into the Purple House preschool, but we are in a good one, so we're happy. :)