Oh, and yes, the bow is ridiculous. I just wanted to see if she would let me put it in her hair without taking it out - and sure enough, it was there for about half an hour. :)
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Laney Crawls!
Forgot to mention that Laney started to crawl forwards on March 12th. She is getting faster everyday. Go Laney!

Oh, and yes, the bow is ridiculous. I just wanted to see if she would let me put it in her hair without taking it out - and sure enough, it was there for about half an hour. :)
Oh, and yes, the bow is ridiculous. I just wanted to see if she would let me put it in her hair without taking it out - and sure enough, it was there for about half an hour. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment