...and I haven't sent out my cards yet! Not that we don't have them. I have had them since October. It's the pictures. We have had 3 photo shoot sessions in front of the tree and have yet to get one good shot of all three girls looking forward and smiling at least an almost-real smile. So, you may get cards late this year. (Oh, and I tried to use a software program where I can cut and paste the pictures together to try to make a good one, but I am clearly inept at this process and don't have enough time to get good at it before we have to mail them.)
Aside from that, the tree is up, the outside is decorated, stockings are hung on the mantle, cookies and candy have been made and are in the freezer, most of the packages are purchased, and the inflatable Santa has been waving at passersby - we are almost ready.
Today it snowed a little and the whole attitude in the Target parking lot instantly brightened, people started smiling, and wow it made me wish it would just flurry all week!!
If I don't get to post again until after Christmas and you don't see our card in your mailbox yet, please have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year's Eve!

2 comments:
Personally I think this photo would make a great Christmas card. In reality the kids are more often than not unhappy and complaining about something then they are smiling and happy-wait is that in my house only? :)
Wow, they are growing up!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Call me next time you're here and we'll go grab a glass of wine. :)
Post a Comment