Monday, April 5, 2010

My Shoes!!

Laney was sent upstairs Saturday afternoon in order to separate her from Mia and end a feud that had escalated into kicking and shrieking. From downstairs we could hear her yelling out the windows to our backyard neighbors, and since no one was outside, we just let her keep yelling.

Later, after egg-dyeing, I went to get something out of the car and saw one of my shoes hanging in a bush by the back steps. That's when I noticed two other shoes on the patio. I looked up to verify that the trajectory put them as coming from our upstairs bedroom window, and saw this:




4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, sneaky Laney! You're so funny!

Lady and Librarian said...

Well now I'm curious? That was a cliffhanger! What became of your roof shoe? And how did Mama handle this situation?

Takoma Volpe said...

Patrick knocked it down, that's all. I tried to not laugh, but I was really giggling at the scene - it cracked me up. So, Laney didn't get much in terms of trouble for this one.

Debbie said...

Oh my...you are in trouble! We have those kind of sibling arguments around here too, but they have yet to result in shoes out the window. It's hard to discipline a child after you've just taken a picture of the chaos they created. Love it!