Monday, August 24, 2009

The new Bath

So pictures don't really do the room justice since our house is small and camera angles don't really let me show you really what's going on. Instead, I took some videos for my brother who wanted to see, and I'll happily share them here. The drywall guys are coming in the morning. Hooray!

First, the new upstairs bathroom: (used to be part of the yellow bedroom)


And, the upstairs bedroom: (used to be the yellow bedroom and the upstairs bath)

2 comments:

Jules said...

I am so impressed with all of the construction you have lived through, especially with two little ones and another on the way! Wish I could see it all in person, looks really good :)

Debbie said...

You and Patrick are so creative! I know you will be so happy when all the construction is done! Maybe you'll still be there when we make our D.C. "field trip" in a couple of years!