Friday, March 27, 2009

We Drank the Water!

Some of you may think it's about time, some of you just guessed, and some of you have no idea. But, even though Julie warned us, we decided to drink the water and join the ranks of the expecting - we are officially pregnant with #3, due on or about October 8th.

So far, everything looks good. I've been nauseous, tired, and irritable - all good signs for a sticky pregnancy. And we've just hit 12 weeks, so I guess I can quit worrying now. :)

So, Jacque and Baby Donovan, you will also be having a new baby cousin this year. And, Laney finally gets to be a Big Sister, too!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for all of you. Glad to hear baby and mommy are doing well so far. Keep us posted!

Tim Martin said...

While Alicia seems to be ignoring me, both you and Patrick are well aware of the rules regarding gender. I trust you have done what is expected of you.

Congratulations.

Jules said...

Congratulations!! I'm happy for you guys! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy, can't wait to hear if you'll be adding a baby brother or sister to the mix :)

Debbie said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you, Patrick, Mia, and Laney! I'm glad all is going well. Too bad we can't get you, me, and Amanda together this summer to show off bellies!