Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Can it Really Be?

How on Earth can it be 2 days until February already?!? I'm daily flabbergasted by the continued acceleration of time as I get older. I haven't done any real New Year's Resolutions. I haven't completed our yearly budget, but I know that we've already completely blown the dining out category that I arbitrarily set. Blame the kitchen (or lack thereof) for that one. I haven't even gotten comfortable writing 09 on checks and such!

Well, it's time to get crackin! Preschool admin stuff - step aside! Kids fighting and crying - figure it out on your own for awhile, this Momma's got some life-plannin' to do!

(She says while glued to the computer screen...)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

And maybe upload some pics to an album that's later than September....or don't. You know, whatever you have time for.

Lady and Librarian said...

Haha...I hate the feeling of time flying by. Interestingly, it seems to have slowed down since Cameron was born. Miss talking to you!