
Mia has, for the last 2 weeks or so, shown an increased interest in the topic of weddings. So much so that she insisted on having a "Show and a Wedding" outside in the moonlight the other night. Patrick and I were surprised that she even had a clue about weddings, since the only one she has attended was her Aunt Amanda's and Uncle Travis' back in 2006 when she was just about Laney's age. I have decided her peaked interest is the direct result of watching too much Disney. We have a Disney Princess Singalong DVD that showcases weddings, but I never thought much of it until now.
In Mia's wedding, Laney served as her "Maid" wearing a pink sparkly cheerleader dress; Daddy was the Daddy in shorts and a tshirt; David was the groom, who was unfortunately unable to attend since Mommy was not willing to call his house at 7:30 at night and see if he could come over to get married; and Mia wore her pink and gold sparkly dress-up dress with a Birthday Girl tiara and purple marabou slip-ons.
Iced Animal Cookies were served with Milk at the reception, and she danced with her Daddy to "If You Can Dream" by the Disney Princesses, and "I Wont Say Im in Love" by Meg (from Hercules).




1 comment:
That is so sweet!
Post a Comment