Sunday, February 17, 2008

Too Busy to Write?

Well, maybe. It seems like the bathroom is whizzing along and looking more like a real room every day. We were also lucky enough to have my mom come up and join the fun for Valentines' Day! So between the full house, the single mini bath upstairs (perhaps I should put photos of it up here so you can see what I mean) and with keep-them-busy activities for the girls, meals for all of us, kitchen and bath planning, and Mt. Washmore looking at me from the scary basement, I seem to find my days completely full. The only problem is that at the end of each day I wonder what in the world did I accomplish today? I have no idea.

Tomorrow Mia and I have a special Mommy and Mia day planned. Stay tuned for the details...




Mia's cupcakes - It seems my children are always covered in some food in my blog pictures. I swear they do not look like this all the time, I must just find the situation humorous enough to take a pic. Who knows? From now on, though, methinks I will try harder to wipe their faces off before grabbing the Canon.


The Bathroom Remodel Continues - all the rough-in plumbing is complete, the electrical boxes are in, the bathroom fan and ceiling are in, the insulation is in, and the drywall and hardiebacker installation is in progress! Woo-hoo!


















And, of course for those of you who can't really see the potential in these photos, here are a few drawings that may help.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see pics of the finished bathroom!!