
Mia will tell you she's been sneaky lately. And she means it, and she loves it. (Help!?!) Today she got the cocoa mix down from the pantry shelf and proceeded to hide with it, a big spoon, and her sister under the dining table. I was so furious she did this, but also happy she finally willingly shared something with Laney. Good thing I grabbed my camera - I was ready to throw both of them out in the yard and pray for rain. Of course, it's been in the 30s here, so you would think that would be out of the question. Mia didn't think so two days ago. She and Laney were splashing around out in the puddles in 40 degree weather. Patrick got a video clip of it, but I need to shrink it down a few minutes before I can put it out here.
Happy last minute shopping!

2 comments:
Too funny! At least she is sharing, lol :)
The first of many times the two of them will go behind your back and get into trouble i'm sure :) Too darn cute!!
Post a Comment