Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Snow!




Here are pictures of first snow angels for Elena and Mia, respectively. (Can you say hand-me-downs?) Elena didn't quite know what to think of it, and Mia remembered making snow angels from last year, so she jumped right in.

This is Mia this year - it continues to amaze me how big she is now and how small she used to be.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Yay! Welcome to blogger land :) The girls are adorable in their little snow outfits. Have fun capturing all the joys of parenthood! I'll be reading...

Debbie said...

Hi Laura,
I'm so glad that I will be able to better keep up with you! I'll be checking in frequently, and I hope you check on us also!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,
I'll try to do this blogging thing one of these days but in the meantime Happy Belated Birthday. I was traveling last week and this week so I missed your birthday and I am very sorry about that. Hope you had a great day.

Take care,
Amanda